Thursday, April 26, 2012

Introduction!

So, friends of the Baker FPC Missional Community....here we are! Here is the link to the website we will be using for our weekly conversations...www.d365.org


I will make sure the settings allow comments from anyone, even if you don't have your own google or blogger accounts.  This is a new field for me, so give me time to put on my super cape and figure it out!  Ouch!  Think a little holy fire just lit my fingers!  :)


Good discussions.  Let's keep it up!  
G


Just to see if I got this set up right, go ahead and post a comment or two!  Everyone should get an email notice of this posting.  If you then put a shortcut to the blog at the top of your browser, it is easy to click to the blog to comment.  

2 comments:

  1. Just had to check the comment field myself....it works! Do you like the fire of the Holy Spirit for a backdrop? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "Holy Fire" is a wiz-bang of an idea! I tried to reply earlier and played with the "Select profile button below. I don't know what happened. Do I have to select a profile?
      Jim

      Delete